Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Groovin' Street Kiddo  

Posted by Bratty Prince

One lazy afternoon, dad asked me if I want to come with him at the mall. He just wanted to unwind for a while and it's so very hot in here at home. Of course, I'd always love to go to the mall. Since mom was so busy working, only dad and I went out of the house. We didn't even change our clothes because dad said that we won't be staying at the mall for long hours.

And guess what?! As soon as we arrived at the mall, dad and I headed to WOF where I had so much fun doing my moves at the Dance Revo station. Take a look at the vid below...




This entry was posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments