Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Alas Dose Na!  

Posted by Bratty Prince

I'm an early bird who instead of catching the early worms, wakes up my mom from her super looong sleep. She used to wake up almost near lunch time and by that time I am already starved because mom is just about to cook for our lunch. So to wake her up, I would often shout at her with this line, "Mommy, alas dose na!" I get used to it so whether it's morning, afternoon or evening, I always say, "alas dose na!" I associated the line whenever I want to tell them that "hey! it's already late. hurry up!"

Just this afternoon, we had a little shopping and ate out with dad, Uncle Jom-Jom and mima. Mom was choosing a wristwatch for Uncle Jom-Jom and I am bragging my mom to buy me a wristwatch too. She hesitated since I don't know how to check the time yet. But I insisted that I already know how to tell the time, and once again, I was proud to tell them aloud that it's already 12 noon. And they all laughed at me. Sigh!



But since mom calls me as her bratty prince, she just gave in and asked me which among those wristwatches that I like most. I was about to choose the spiderman wristwatch, but mom said that the color black superman wristwatch looks nicer than the blue spiderman. Well, my mom knows best so what can I do?

Anyway, thanks to you mom! I love you!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments