Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

A Wish Come True  

Posted by Bratty Prince

Few weeks ago, I asked mom if she could buy me my own table and chair. You see, mom is always busy in her own desk. And I also wanted to have my own desk where I could do my kiddie tasks like coloring books, drawing, building blocks (lego), etc.

Just this afternoon, mom and dad tagged me along at the mall where we searched for a kiddie study table and chair. Mom was supposed to buy that not-so-cool study table and chair. But before she could pay for it, I told her that I don't like it. I headed to another sets of kiddie furniture to look for a best buy.

And guess what?! I found the best one so far...

A Pokemon Study Table & Chair

I made sure that it's what mom had paid for so I checked the box if Pokemon is there.

As soon as we arrived home, dad grabbed his screw driver and started assembling my furniture. And he was able to assemble it in just less than an hour. Dad loves me so much hehehe!



Front and Side View


My little chair


This entry was posted on Sunday, July 06, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments