Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

A 'Lil Vampire Prince  

Posted by Bratty Prince

I will be joining a Halloween Party hosted by Jollibee Restaurant. And it'll already be next week, but until now mom can't decide what costume I will be wearing on that day. So we decided to go to LCC Mall to find a Halloween costume.

Look what my tricky mom did to me...


A 'Lil Vampire @ the Mall

Mom said I looked cute wearing this costume, but when she checked on the price tag she just muttered these words, "Oh, never mind!" hahaha! Well, it's really expensive and impractical so mom said that she will let me try to fit my 1st Birthday Party Costume-Spiderman.



This entry was posted on Saturday, October 11, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments