Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Michael Jackson Moves  

Posted by Bratty Prince

Dad and I used to spend time together either playing basketball or watching cartoons. But there was a time when I saw him watching Michael Jackson's concerts via Youtube so I got interested and sat beside him. It was overwhelming to see that man doing his amazing moves while singing. He is such a talented person, which is also the reason why dad has turned out to be a fan of him, his dancing tricks in particular. I also get hooked up by his moves so whenever I get a chance, I'd also try to do the moves.



Bendyk at Metro Gaisano-Men's Wear

Mom and dad were busy choosing polo shirts and bullcap of dad when I heard the music playing, so here I was...If you'll take a closer look, you may notice me slipped my right foot on the floor. I've come to manage it by trying to slip my another foot so I decided to do the Michael Jackson's move hehehe!


Here's another vid of mine, hosting WOWOWEE in front of the mirror, lolz!




This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments