Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thanks God, It's Sunday!  

Posted by Bratty Prince

Dad woke me up at 7:00 a.m. and asked me if I wanna go with him at the Pentecostal Church to see Jesus. So I quickly stood up to take my bubble bath. After we put on our clothes and my paraphernalias, dad and I left the house, where mom was still sleeping hehehe! She went to bed late with eyestrain so we let her catch more hours of sleep.

We arrived at the church a few minutes before the Holy Mass started. Pastor Dave approached me when I was looking for Jesus (with my ringing voice of course, lolz!). I was well-behaved all throughout the Holy Mass, listening to the sharing of Pastor Dave and dancing to the Spiritual tunes.

The mass ended at almost 12 noon. We went inside the Pacific Mall on our way to our house and when I saw bababee, I immediately dragged my dad and Mommy Mimin (dad's cousin) to buy me my fave Jollibee fries. They kept on tellin' me that it's already lunch so it's time to eat mom's prepared lunch for us. I insisted that they buy me my fave fries only...dad can't stop me so he just bought the burger value meal, fries for me and burger for mom hahaha!

The father & son...


It's so hot (dad); doncha dare pick my fries mom (me)


Munchin' on my Jollibee Fries at lunch time...

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments