Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

New Disposable Basketball Ring  

Posted by Bratty Prince

Dad left us today for his trip to Manila. He told me that he'll be having a meeting with the boss so he really need to be away for 3 days. Of course, I am starting to miss him already. So what my mom did was to bring me at the mall. We had our lunch at the food court where I had my fave macaroni salad again. Thanks to mommy! Then we headed to the toy's store where mom bought me another "disposable" basketball set. Why disposable? Oh well, I dunno. hahaha! It just happened that everytime I got a new basketball ring and ball, it only lasts for a few days and gone...

Can you guess where my mom hang this basketball ring?


Here I am showing my prowess and my "macho" body hehehe...


Now you see it...


So there it was...


a superb shot!


This entry was posted on Sunday, June 15, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments