Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Halloween Party 2008  

Posted by Bratty Prince

The most awaited event has come to its end so allow me to show you how I participated and enjoyed much at the Halloween Party held at Landco Plaza this afternoon.


This is how spiderkiddo creates his spiderweb

GIF animations generator gifup.com
Me wearing my Spiderman shades and my Spiderman buddy

Mima and Uncle Jom-Jom tagged along with mom and I. The party started with a Halloween Party Trick or Treat, and we had it at the 3rd/F Pacific Mall. Mom accompanied me while Mima and Uncle Jom-Jom waited on their seats at the plaza. It was fun and I got a lot of candies to munch on later. But I must admit I got tired and so with mom since we almost run after Hetty as we dropped by at every store in the 3rd floor.

GIF animations generator gifup.com
Halloween Trick or Treat

Spiderkiddo ramped at the stage for the Halloween Party Fashion Show

GIF animations generator gifup.com
@ Fashion Show

Here are some of the photos taken at the party...

GIF animations generator gifup.com

Happy Halloween peeps!


This entry was posted on Saturday, October 18, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments