Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Merry Christmas!!!  

Posted by Bratty Prince

Christmastime is the perfect time of the year and I am always looking forward for this momentous event. At first, I thought that it's all about gifts that make Christmas merry to celebrate. But mom told me that it's Jesus' birthday so we all have to sing him praises and glory. But of course, gift-giving has been part of the event so as expected I received more and more gifts even before Christmas. I feel like I'm the one celebrating a birthday hehehe!

Here are some of the gifts I received this Christmas:


Doggie and 3 Little Turtles from Lola-Auntie Neth and Uncle Harry




Converse Shoes and Jersey from Lola-Auntie Neth




P1,000 from Lola-Auntie Neth




A Real Robot from Tita-Ninang Em





A Remote-controlled 4x4 Car from Lola-Auntie Jho




Toys from Uncle Bon




Helicopter from dad




Clothes and bullcap from mom



This entry was posted on Thursday, December 25, 2008 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Ms. Batty Prince,

The collection of your photograph is nice and looks like a small branch of a departmental stores. Keep visiting my blogs.

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
PAINTINGS GALLERIES

Another Interesting Blog
BIG CITIES OF INDIA