Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

To Celebrate Christmas in Cavite  

Posted by Bratty Prince

I was so happy to hear it from mom that she got an overseas call from dad's aunt and we're invited to celebrate Christmas in Cavite. It only means that we'll be traveling again to Manila, which is only 30 minutes away from Cavite.

I am already excited especially that all of my dad's cousins (my titas and tito) will be celebrating Christmas with us. Mom said that I've been there too since dad and her stayed there for almost two years.

I'm sure we'll have a great Christmas this year! I'm looking forward to that...


This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments